
Caleb has never been one to enjoy getting his hair cut. Actually, he's been the one who has the panic attack with just the thought of having his hair cut. It use to take both Shawn and I to hold him down when we took him to a barber shop....too embarrassing. So I've been doing it at home with scissors...a bit choppy looking, but otherwise less embarrassing. We finally got smart and bought electric razors....Yeah, it works great and fast and Caleb doesn't mind too much. And Shawn likes doing it, so 2 yeahs for me!!!!

Hum, he doesn't look happy, but I think that's because he realized that his hair looks like his daddy's...

He looks like such a big boy with his new haircut. And he thinks he's a big boy too.

2 comments:
Wow! The cut looks great! Easy with that razor, Shawn...about the time you think you got it, the "head" comes off and you end up having to make the haircut A LOT shorter than you planned...(I was always lucky cuz the 'oops' was in the back where you couldn't see it...
Its soooo scary when parents buy electric razors! Poor Jake. I just tell everybody that he has 3 cowlicks and the hairdresser dosent know what to do with them...
Post a Comment