A Gaggle of Eklunds
Happy Birthday Shawn! We had a little party with balloons and cake and many, many, many, candles!!!
Enough candles to burn down a house....how many candles??
He's just a baby! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Shawn! Im such a heel! Hope you had a great day!Youre old!!
Happy birthday Shawn!!
33...and I'm still 21. (Guess that will only work on the grandkids now). Happy Birthday Shawn. Yea, I reminisced throughout the day!
Happy birthday. I wish we could be there to celebrate with (and watch the parade).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He's just a baby! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Shawn! Im such a heel! Hope you had a great day!
Youre old!!
Happy birthday Shawn!!
33...and I'm still 21. (Guess that will only work on the grandkids now). Happy Birthday Shawn. Yea, I reminisced throughout the day!
Happy birthday. I wish we could be there to celebrate with (and watch the parade).
Post a Comment