Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Helping with groceries
Caleb and I went to the commissary for a big shopping day. I had a trunk full of food and was trying to bring it all in before stuff started to melt (it was very hot). As I was bringing in bags, I met Caleb with his little play shopping cart pushing it out the door. I had to follow to see what his plan was....he brought out the shopping cart to help bring in groceries. He'd put a bag in the cart, push it in the house, and then go out for another....it was the cutest thing ever!!! And then once we got all the groceries in the house, Caleb started going through bags to see what he could put away. At one point, he carried a jumbo bag of diapers up the stairs to the baby's room. I never asked for his help, he decided on his own to help...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Absolutely precious!
I could hear that story over and over. I told ya, "man of the house." Caleb is awesome!!
I know where he gets that....his mommy is the best helper to her friends and he watcher her example!!
Post a Comment