Have you ever had a smell in your house and you look and look for it's origin and there just doesn't seem to be anything to find? Well, that was me this morning, there was this mystery smell coming from the foyer. I thought maybe some one's tennis shoes or a rug that needed to be washed...and then I seen something, a small glimpse of blue inside my vase.
A closer look revealed a sippy cup, a sippy cup that was filled with milk, or at this point, filled with spoiled, creamy, disgusting, smelling yuck!
I have no idea how long it had been in there. So Gross!
4 comments:
YUCK!!! You don't know how many cups of curdled chocolate milk I've come across in the last several years. It never gets any better.
I don't know how many I have found like that! More since we moved here especially because there's no a/c. So if it is left more than a day that is what i find.
So what did you do? Clean it or just toss it?
Love it. Sad thing is sometimes Andrew finds stuff like that in his work bag from is morning fruit and yogurt. Yuck.
I am dealing with that right now but I think maybe it is just cause I haven't been in my house for 6 weeks and it smells strange from being closed up.
Post a Comment