There's a new baby in our group, Jacqueline had her baby on Friday. She had a boy that she named, Bruce Bailey. He's 8lbs. 5ozs. and beautifully perfect.
His little toes were so purple and cute...
He looks just like his daddy, who was able to be there for his son's birth (Thank you Blue Ridge for sending him home!).
Oh how wonderful it was hold to a new baby. Makes me want one....I can't believe that Riley is going to be a year old in less than a month. Where does time go?
4 comments:
I want a baby too...every time I hold Alaina I wish for a baby girl. Doesn't help that Jordan asks for a baby sister at least once a week and that Spencer is absolutely smitten with Alaina, and any other baby he sees!!
He IS beautiful!
I have always said, three's a charm!
Are you getting the itch again Rachael?
Post a Comment