Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ladies night out

Oh yes, it was Friday night...ladies night....
My dear friend Marsha had a birthday and Amy and I couldn't let that go by without some kind of fun, so we decided to take Marsha out for some dinner. We went to this place called, "Won's" (we think that's what it may be called, we're not sure).

It's a beautiful restaurant. When you walk in, there are large walking stones embedded in small white gravel. You must remove your shoes and put them in a small locker that is provided.

We had our own little room and we sat on pillows. It was very quaint.

We had an awesome time!! And I tried some new foods. It was REALLY nice to get out without the boys, although I found myself talking about them often.

I'm very lucky to have such great people to spend time with. I love friends that I can laugh and cry with and all is considered a good time.

5 comments:

Ryann said...

That reminds me of our Melting Pot nights! I so miss them! Glad that you got out and have some great friends!

Jen said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. Glad you are feeling better.

Jill said...

I thought of Melting Pot too. I really miss those dinners. I hope we can do it again soon.

Missy Kapp said...

Im soooo jealous!!! I wish I could really enjoy a restaurant so unique with culture. Enjoy your moments in Japan while you have the opportunity Rach. Love ya

Amy said...

I love this group of pictures!!!!