Okay, I had a doctor's appt. yesterday and I'm measuring 39 weeks. I am currently 2 cm dilated, but my cervix is still thick. I have had lots of pressure and cramping today. Thankfully, Shawn will be home tomorrow night, so if I can just get through tonight and tomorrow I'll be good. Riley better be here by early next week. I am soooooo READY!!! I am getting anxious to meet Riley and to bring Caleb home a little brother.
Caleb has been a trooper the last couple of days. I've been slow moving and he's been my little helper. Last night he helped me bring in groceries and take items out of the bags. He's been as patient as a 2 year old can be with a mommy that doesn't want to do ANYTHING!!!
3 comments:
Glad to see that you are still with us! Ok Riley, you've got the green light-we can't wait to meet you!
Glad to hear you are hanging in there!! Is Shawn coming home a little early? Boy are we all glad he will be home. Ya know, now that he will be home, Riley knows it and will hang on as long as he can....that would be my luck, but hopefully not yours.!! Caleb will be an awesome big brother!! Come on Riley come out and give your mommy's body a rest!!!
Post a Comment