Monday, April 21, 2008

All my boys

I love being surrounded by all my boys (daddy included). I couldn't have dreamed the joy and pride that comes from being part of such a family. I truly am blessed.

Caleb looks like a giant next to Riley. I can't wait for Caleb to teach him all the greatness that comes with being a boy.

Riley had his 2 week check-up today. He is 7.8 lbs, so he's almost back to his birth weight. He's lost all his umbilical cord and has an inny bellybutton like the rest of his family.
Caleb protected his little brother while we were at the doctor's office today. A young boy about Caleb's age came up to Riley and started to touch his car seat. Caleb came up to the boy and said, "No!" put his hand out to keep the boy away, and put his other hand on the car seat. It was so cute!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ryann said...

They are too adorable!

Anonymous said...

Riley dosent look real! He looks like a doll laying there.Good Job Caleb! You take care of momma and Riley. (enjoy these moments-when their teens they will probably hate each other!!)
Miss you guys! I think of you all the time. Kisses to the boys and you. Shawn better enjoy his time cuz when he comes back you need to rest and pamper yourself!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE the pictures. What cute, cute boys you have.