This is my new dining room table that I had to buy since my other one was put into storage.....without my consent. It's really nice. There is a leaf extension and two more chairs. And it has the prettiest metal accent in the chairs. I like it.
These are stairs. Some days they seem more steep than other days, but in general I think they are more steep than most stairways.
This is the family room. It seems empty and boring right now because we haven't put up any curtains or pictures yet. And I didn't get my nice big red area rug because again somehow it ended up in storage.....so I'm looking to buy one to put in here.
I'll be adding more pictures soon of Japan and the area. I've actually been getting out a bit more lately with some of the girls I've met here. I went shopping the other day and found Gap and Baby Gap and Ralph Lauren and Coach stores. It's kinda nice to see familiar names. There are many, many little local stores and local fruit markets and it's just like you'd imagine with the older Japanese couple, one chained to the cash register and the other sweeping with one of those short, whisk brooms. I'm not sure if they'd mind if I took a picture or not, but I will get some pics of the store fronts and the crowded streets.

3 comments:
I love your table. Is that PX or out in town? And your family room looks much bigger than what my parents had! Good for you!
It looks like it is coming together so nicely. Do you have that nesting instinct to get it ready before the baby? Is their an American hospital on the base there or will you be delivering out in town?
And I'm so glad that you are making friends!!!!! That always helps!!!!!
Hi..... Looks like things are coming together for you guys. It must be nice to have a place to call your own again.
That stinks that those things got put into storage but the new table looks really nice and I am sure you will find another great rug to help bring color into the family room.
Can't wait to see some more pics of your travels.
Love Ya,
Kelly
Post a Comment