Our house has been infested with the flu bug. It started with Riley running a temp of 103 and then two days later Caleb vomiting in the car. So when everyone started feeling better this morning, I decided it was time to disinfect EVERYTHING! I was cleaning door handles and water facets with Lysol spray and cleaning the couches with Lysol wipes. I must have appeared to be having lots of fun disinfecting because the boys couldn't wait to help.
Caleb was really concentrating on his cleaning. And he was wiping everything in his sights.
I'm so lucky to have such great helpers!
6 comments:
Love these pics!
send them here! I'll put them to work!
Youre training em good! Why is there NO dust on the wipe???
Good thing theyre not here. The wipie would be black!
This is AWESOME!!!!!! I love how serious Caleb is taking it.
so cute!
one question-did you wipe down your camera? Hee Hee:)
I hope they stay this way, but don't count on it. lol SO glad you thought to take pictures of this event.
Post a Comment