arent we all excited people for watching your video! huh? i look for new stuff on your blog every day. i so totally enjoy it. thanks for making me smile!
OMG, I used to call Grandpa Tony and Tom the "HUH?" boys...Can I tell you what it's like to repeat EVERYTHING that you say...? Can I tell you what it's like to repeat EVERYTHING that you say...?
I really miss you guys!!! Its been way to long since our last talk. I will call again maybe 2morrow night when im at my dads that if i get reception. I wish i could see you guys. I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July. I love you guys. Give the boys a kiss and hug fro me, ok Love ya
7 comments:
huuhhh. :)
arent we all excited people for watching your video! huh? i look for new stuff on your blog every day. i so totally enjoy it. thanks for making me smile!
You guys lead an exciting life!
OMG, I used to call Grandpa Tony and Tom the "HUH?" boys...Can I tell you what it's like to repeat EVERYTHING that you say...? Can I tell you what it's like to repeat EVERYTHING that you say...?
It's still funny even after seeing it several times!
that's the stuff the boys will remember...huh?
I really miss you guys!!! Its been way to long since our last talk. I will call again maybe 2morrow night when im at my dads that if i get reception. I wish i could see you guys. I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July. I love you guys. Give the boys a kiss and hug fro me, ok Love ya
Post a Comment