Monday, April 6, 2009

Good times

I can't seem to find time to blog as often as I'd like. By the time evening comes, the only time I really have to sit down at the computer, I'm so exhausted that I just want to veg out. Even blogging seems like too much work.

We've been doing a lot of things and I'm excited to share them with you all, but please be patient with my posts for they may be short and less consistent.

With the weather getting nice, we've been working in the yard. Our newest addition is a strawberry plant that has produced a few berries. Caleb loves picking them, but he loves eating them more.

Riley is now holding his own bottle. He's known how to for some time, but has refused to hold it until only recently.

He drives Caleb crazy getting into his juice cup. Caleb's cup is always empty and Riley always has a wet diaper...and poor Caleb is always thirsty...

Also, Riley has taken his first step(s). He stands independently all the time, but now he's taken two steps at once. I fear that walking is in his near future. I am so NOT READY for that development.

There are lots of other cool things happening around here, like Riley's birthday party and our FRG Baked Potato Bar experience, and more....I'll be getting those posts and pictures up as soon as possible. Right now, it's 11:20pm and I'm overly ready for bed.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Great pictures as always!! I love that your kids are still willing to pose. I have to work really hard at that and it is exhausting.

Jill said...

Your kids are adorable! I wish I could see them in person.

It sounds like you are having lots of fun and keeping busy. I know you don't have much time to post, but when you do it's fun to see updates. I hope you keep having fun.

jane said...

He was just waiting for daddy to come home so you could both share it (& shawn can chase after him). Youve had it now!
love you!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Caleb is always thirsty! Awesome post!