These are the "Cookies in a Jar"
This is the Hot Cocoa. I didn't get a picture of the Christmas mix...
These are the Christmas trees that Shawn made out of cardboard boxes for our decorations at the fundraiser. Thank you honey.
After I got home this afternoon, it was family time! The weather was beautiful so we took advantage and spent some time outside.
This is what happens when boys have extra time and extra pieces of cardboard (left over from the Christmas trees) in their possession. This is the steep hill behind our house. It's so steep that Caleb had a very difficult time walking up it to only come right back down.
Shawn wanted a turn to try out the slide, but as he was sitting down to ride, Caleb jumped on his back and they both came down in a spiral roll.
4 comments:
Congrats! The things you made look wonderful! Great job!
Rachael, you are so creative and crafty! I'm super impressed. No wonder you feel like you haven't had time for "extras." That fund raiser sounds like a huge extra!
You make all of us women look bad Rachael. You always do such cute things and come up with the best ideas. Have a Merry Christmas girl!!!! We miss you, All the Kapp girls! XOXOXOXO to the little men from Aunt Missy
Hi, Rach! :)
Your blog is really excellent! I just spent the last half hour looking through it. What a great record of your life there. I think of you often & Miss has kept me up to date on your life. It's cool that I can check in even more closely on your blog. I am so happy for you; life seems to have put down strong roots all around you. You are incredibly blessed. I am certain you are largely responsible for that gift, as you have clearly worked hard to make your life there. I am so proud of you and very inspired by you. Your boys look wonderful! I have a picture of you and the boys (Miss sent me) on my tree. I hope you have a great Christmas! I am sending you a card. It's got Sadie & Jessie and our kitties on it. Teaching 4th grade has me living life much less gracefully than you, I'm afraid! ;) I am thinking seriously of taking time off next year. Oh, I don't want to! But...the stress level is going to make me crazy! ;)What the heck should I do? Any thoughts?! Take care, friend. Love, Andrea
Post a Comment