A Gaggle of Eklunds
Caleb on the other hand is in love with grandpa. Wherever Grandpa is, is where you will Caleb.
Ahhh, Caleb and his grandpa are so cute! But I cannot see the other pics and I am dieing to.
I can't see the other pics either. I am glad the visit is going well. Are you getting your much deserved Rachael time in?
AHHH!! That is precious. I can see how happy Riley is with grandma.
What a blessing grandparents are. Bet they are having the best time-looks like it in the pics. We get to see nana and papa next week and my kids are so excited. Have fun and I hope you are getting Rachael time:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ahhh, Caleb and his grandpa are so cute! But I cannot see the other pics and I am dieing to.
I can't see the other pics either. I am glad the visit is going well. Are you getting your much deserved Rachael time in?
AHHH!! That is precious. I can see how happy Riley is with grandma.
What a blessing grandparents are. Bet they are having the best time-looks like it in the pics. We get to see nana and papa next week and my kids are so excited.
Have fun and I hope you are getting Rachael time:)
Post a Comment